Photos!

|
I originally tried hosting all of our photos on Flickr, but unless you pay a monthly fee they restrict the amount of pictures one can upload a month. Given that we're taking pictures of pretty much everything that's not going to cut it.

Enter, Fotki (yeah I don't get the name either). Unlimited photo (and video!) sharing. I've put a link on the sidebar, but I thought I'd let everybody know about it here too. Just click on the link and you can check out the whole albums of whatever we post here.

Obviously we can't put every picture in every entry (ex: Roatan had 80+ pictures) so this a a convenient way for us to display them all.

We'll add links to the new albums when we upload them, but for now we've got pictures from Roatan, the Honduran national team soccer game, and a series of pics of our house online.

Just click the sidebar link or go HERE to see our latest stuff.

Thanks!
-The Management

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very cool.
How to i sign up for the good life!
Mitch