Two teachers try their hand at life and learning in Austin, Texas.
Search:
Dan you look like a confused 6th grader in this pic. Now I understand... just trying to fit in with the middle schoolers!
You could have at least put some clothes on for this pic???
ok, you look like a total geek in this photo, but I have always liked you clean shaven. You have a nice face, just not in this photo.
Anna - I wanted to show off my newly shaved shoulders as well!
Post a Comment
4 comments :
Dan you look like a confused 6th grader in this pic. Now I understand... just trying to fit in with the middle schoolers!
You could have at least put some clothes on for this pic???
ok, you look like a total geek in this photo, but I have always liked you clean shaven. You have a nice face, just not in this photo.
Anna - I wanted to show off my newly shaved shoulders as well!
Post a Comment